The team at Courtesy Plumbing is always working hard to make sure you receive exceptional and affordable plumbing services to meet your needs. We are ready to take on projects of all shapes and sizes, including drain cleaning and toilet repair services. It is crucial that you know what to do when you are having a plumbing issue in your home. Take a look at this list of reasons why you may need to contact our team for assistance:
- Unusual Sounds – A typical sound that may lead to more significant problems is the sound of knocking pipes while the water is running. When they make this sound like this, there may be issues like loose support straps and valves, as well as pressurization problems.
- Low Water Pressure – Low water pressure one of the first signs that you are having problems with your plumbing system. There may be a clog in your pipes, or you may be having issues with your water heater.
- Dripping Faucets – When water continuously drips from your faucets, you can cause damage to your plumbing system. Additionally, it will result in a much higher water bill.
If you notice anything unusual with your system, you can count on the staff at Courtesy Plumbing to assist you. We offer bathroom plumbing repair services for your home or business, as well as a vast array of other services.
Everyone wants to have a low water bill. If you work hard and are mindful of how much water you are using, you can lower it as soon as possible. Here are a few tips to help you conserve water:
Repair Your Plumbing – Issues like leaky faucets and problematic pipes are some of the biggest reasons why your water bill is so high. It is vital that you take care of these problems as soon as possible. Additionally, it would help if you considered investing in energy-efficient toilets and water heaters.
Be Mindful in the Bathroom – There are many things you can do in the bathroom to conserve water, such as taking short showers instead of baths, filling the sink to shave, installing low-flow shower heads, and turning off the sink when you brush your teeth.
Take Care of Business in the Kitchen – Many people tend to waste a lot of water in the kitchen. To keep your water bill down, you should only run the dishwasher when it is full. You can also consider composting instead of putting your food down a garbage disposal.
Take care of kitchen and bathroom plumbing in your home when you work with the team at Courtesy Plumbing. Additionally, our team can provide you with commercial plumbing services.
Your bathroom is an integral part of your home. Instead of having a functional bathroom, you should consider updating this vital rest area with some important luxuries. Take a look at these three reasons why you need to update your bathroom:
- Broken Fixtures – Do you have to shake your toilet a bit to get it to work correctly? Are you dealing with a shower that sputters for a solid minute before it actually works? It sounds like your bathroom needs to be repaired. Taking care of these issues now is a smart move, as these problems could lead to more significant problems.
- Old Designs – Bathrooms from the 1970s do not look like bathrooms that were built this decade. If you have old sinks in your bathrooms or are just tired of looking at that gaudy lime green toilet, you should consider investing in new fixtures.
- Update Bathing Areas – Your bathing area is crucial. If you do not have a shower or bath that works correctly, you should consider changing it. Our team is happy to help you with new showers and bathtubs.
The team at Courtesy Plumbing is proud to offer exceptional bathroom plumbing services for your needs. We have more than 45 years of experience providing plumbing services to people in Naperville, Bolingbrook, and the surrounding areas.