Keep your drains nice and clean with help from the team at Courtesy Plumbing. We have put together a small list to help you deal with hair clogs:
- Clean Your Drain Filter Every Week – A simple way to take care of hair clogs in your home is to set aside some time each week to clean your drain filter. All you need is a small piece of wire with a bent end. With this simple tool, you will be able to reach down in your drain and get rid of those nasty clogs.
- Brush Your Hair Before You Shower – If you have many problems with hair clogs in your shower, you should consider brushing your hair before you get in. By doing this, you can get rid of excess hair. This action will prevent any loose hair from going directly down the drain.
- Install a Hair Catcher – When your hair is just too hard to tame, you can install a hair catcher in your shower to take care of the problem. There are a vast array of hair catchers on the market, including plugs, baskets, and dome screens. These hair catchers should be cleaned regularly to prevent any additional problems.
Are you having problems with clogged drains? You can count on the team at Courtesy Plumbing to assist you with your needs. When you call us, we will send out a Plumber in Naperville to help you.
Dealing with a clogged drain is frustrating and can often lead to more massive plumbing problems. Here are a handful of issues that frequently occur when you have a clog:
- Sewage Problems – Does sewage come out of your drains when you flush the toilet? This is a big sign that there is a problem with your plumbing system. As soon as you notice this issue occurring, you should contact a professional to come and check it out.
- Slow Drains – Have you noticed that it takes a long time for water to go down your drains after you do the dishes or take a shower? Slow drains are usually a sign of a clogged pipe. If you notice the problem happening all over the house, it may be the sign of a sewer line clog.
- Increased Water Bill – A hidden leak in your home can lead to an increased water bill, as well as issues with clogged drains. When you notice that your bill has been climbing, you should contact a plumber to check out your pipes to ensure everything is working properly.
Count on the dedicated team at Courtesy Plumbing when you need help with your drain. We are the company to contact when you are seeking services from a 24-hour plumber in Naperville, IL.
Your water heater is an integral part of your home. If you are having issues with your heater, it may be time to replace it. Here are some signs that your system is on its last legs:
- Water is Cold – How warm is the water coming out of the tap? If you have not made adjustments to the heater, there may be a problem with the heating element. As soon as you notice something like this happening, you should contact a professional. No one wants to be taking a cold shower.
- Your Tank is Leaking – When you are noticing leaks around your water heater, it is most likely an issue that cannot be repaired. Water heaters tend to expand over time. This expansion can eventually lead to cracks in the tank.
- Your Heater is Old – An average tank water heater will last for as many as 12 years. If your system is no longer working correctly and is older than that, you may need to talk to a professional about replacing it. Properly maintaining your system will help double the lifespan of your heater.
Contact the team at Courtesy Plumbing when you are having issues with your water heater. Our business is proud to offer services in Naperville, as well as many of the surrounding communities.
Going green in your home is a great way to improve the environment and save money on your energy bills. Our team has put together a few tips to help you change the way you use water:
- Invest in a Tankless Water Heater – A simple way to go green without a lot of fuss is to invest in a tankless water heater. These systems save space, work quickly, and are over 20% more efficient than regular heaters. They will also save you money on both your electricity and water bill.
- Choose Low-Flow Fixtures – We know that low-flow fixtures of the past have been frustrating, but modern techniques have changed the way that these fixtures work. You can replace your showerhead, toilet, or sinks with these efficient options, as well as retrofit your existing fixtures.
- Change the Way You Water Your Lawn – If you are a homeowner who cares about your lawn, you will water it less. Not only will it lower your water bill, but you will also be doing your lawn a favor. When you water it too often, it becomes dependent on your watering and will not be able to withstand a drought.
Count on the team at Courtesy Plumbing to help you with your plumbing needs. We are the company to call when you are seeking Naperville drain cleaning services, plumbing repairs, and new installations.
Is the pressure in your shower weak? It could be a simple fix or it may be the sign of a severe problem. Take a look at the reasons why your water pressure may be inadequate:
- Broken or Clogged Pipe – A broken pipe is serious and can lead to additional problems in your home. When you turn on the water, you should listen out for water running in other parts of the house, as well as look for water stains. If you find anything, you should call a plumber as soon as possible.
- Showerhead Issue – One of the simple problems may be that the showerhead is no longer working correctly. Take a moment to uninstall the showerhead and clean any buildup that is on it. Some showerheads may have switches on them that could have been tripped. If it works when you reinstall it, then you should have no additional problems.
- Issues with a Pressure Reduction Valve – Are all the bathtubs, showers, and sinks in your house having pressure problems? You may need to adjust or replace your water pressure reduction valve. This valve is typically located near the main water valve. A good plumber should have no problem helping you with your valve problems.
Stop taking puny showers and have a plumber in Naperville from Courtesy Plumbing assist you!
Are you having problems with clogging and breaks in your plumbing system? The team at Courtesy Plumbing is ready to assist you. Our plumbers provide sewer rodding services to improve the drain pipes in your home.
If you are not familiar with the procedure, a simplified description of the process is cleaning out your sewer lines using specialty equipment. Tree roots will often find their way into your pipes, which can cause breaks in your line or separate joints. You may also have problems with grease buildup in your pipes. When you hire us for assistance, our team will bring out specialty equipment to take care of the problem. Our equipment features a blade that will cut through roots from trees, as well as remove anything else that is preventing your drain pipes from working correctly.
Contact us today for more information about our sewer rodding services. We feature a dedicated team of specialists who have no problem cleaning your drain pipes, as well as assisting you with new plumbing installations and providing simplified repair services. It does not matter what services you need, you can feel confident that we will take care of your issues in a fast and efficient manner.
Do you know what steps you need to take when you are having a plumbing problem? Before you give us a call, we want to make sure you have taken care of all possible simple issues.
A good reason to call the plumber when you need assistance is that your sink always drains slowly no matter what you do. This problem may be related to buildup in your pipes or could be related to the fact that you live in an older home. When you call us for assistance, we can snake your pipes to clear our any sludge or clogs that will not make it through the system.
If your shower pressure is weak, you should make sure your showerhead is working correctly before you call us. Many homes throughout the country have hard water, which can cause buildup. You should soak your showerhead in vinegar before giving us a ring to ensure that it is not something as simple as calcium buildup issues. If that does not work, you can contact the professionals at our business to help you clean your water lines.
Are you looking for a plumber in Naperville, IL? Contact us today. The team at Courtesy Plumbing can help you with sump pump installation services, as well as emergency plumbing repairs.
Seeking assistance when you need help with plumbing problems is crucial for any homeowner. The team at Courtesy Plumbing is ready and willing to help you with a vast array of problems.
If you notice a leak in your home and cannot find the source, you may need a professional to come to your house and assist you. A specialist from our business will be able to help you turn off the water and pinpoint the leak. At this time, it is essential to learn how to turn off the water main in your home to ensure that you can put a stop to future problems. When our plumber comes out to assist you, they may need to tear into the wall or ceiling to assist you with the problem.
Another great reason to contact the plumber is when you have a toilet clog that you cannot fix. It is vital that you never flush anything aside from waste and toilet paper down your toilet. If you flush anything denser than toilet paper, you may have to deal with some severe clogs. If you have used your toilet plunger and nothing will budge, a plumber will have to help you.
Hire an exceptional plumber from Courtesy Plumbing when you call us at (877) 758-6448. Whether you need Naperville drain cleaning services or help with your toilet, our team is ready to help you.
In our last blog post, we highlighted three factors that make a plumber a good choice. The team at Courtesy Plumbing has put together an additional list of great tips to consider when you are interested in choosing a new plumber:
- References and Testimonials – Are you the type of person that never makes a decision without hearing a review or testimonial? A good plumber will be happy to highlight their great services with a testimonials page or a link to their Yelp reviews.
- Estimates – Any plumber that is confident in their skills will have no problem providing you with a detailed written estimate regarding their services. Our plumbing specialists will never start a job until you approve of our prices.
- Licenses and More – If your plumber is licensed, insured, and bonded, you can rest assured that they will provide you with exceptional services. If there are any mistakes on the job, you will not have to worry about coverage problems.
Are you looking for a new plumber? Make sure you take the time to ask questions and complete your homework before you start making phone calls! At Courtesy Plumbing, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services. We can assist you with a number of different problems, including water leaks in Naperville.
Finding the right plumber for your needs is simple when you know the signs of a good company. Here are some aspects you should take into consideration when hiring a plumber:
- Experience – Making sure that your plumber has the experience and the know-how to take care of any issue that may arise is essential. If you are dealing with a leak that is related to an unusual issue, you want to be able to rest assured that your plumber will be able to discover the problem and handle it with ease.
- Affordable Prices – You do not want to hire a plumber on price alone, but it is crucial that you discuss costs before you hire a specialist. They may have rates that are lower or higher than their competitors, but it does not mean that they are more or less talented than their competitors.
- Communication – Some plumbers have excellent skills, but they do not know how to communicate with customers. You should spend a few moments speaking with your plumber and asking questions. If they can explain the problems in a way that makes sense to you, then you have selected the right plumber.
Whether you are seeking residential or commercial plumbing in Naperville, IL, you can trust the team at Courtesy Plumbing. Our experienced plumbers are ready to speak with you and provide you with services at a price you can afford.