In our last post, we covered three issues that you might notice that require a plumber’s assistance. Understanding these issues and making sure that you contact the plumber as soon as you notice them can be the difference between a simple repair and a costly replacement. The talented crew at Courtesy Plumbing is always working hard to ensure that you are satisfied with the services we provide. We have put together an additional list to help you be proactive when it comes to potential plumbing issues:
- Slow Drains – When your drains start to move slowly, it is crucial that you contact a plumber to assist you with your problem. Reaching for a container of drain cleaning fluid may seem like a good idea, but this chemical can cause additional complications, such as pipe corrosion issues.
- Sewage Smells – Have you noticed that your drain smells like rotten eggs at all times? This problem could be the sign of a variety of issues, such as broken vents or sewer pipes. You do not have to live with this smell. There are things we can do to take care of it for you.
- Gas Smells – If you use gas in your water heater and notice a gas smell, seek assistance right away. The leak could hurt you and your family members.
From sewer rodding to faucet replacements, you can trust our plumbers to help you. Call us at (877) 758-6448 to request a free estimate.
The team at Courtesy Plumbing is always working hard to make sure you receive exceptional and affordable plumbing services to meet your needs. We are ready to take on projects of all shapes and sizes, including drain cleaning and toilet repair services. It is crucial that you know what to do when you are having a plumbing issue in your home. Take a look at this list of reasons why you may need to contact our team for assistance:
- Unusual Sounds – A typical sound that may lead to more significant problems is the sound of knocking pipes while the water is running. When they make this sound like this, there may be issues like loose support straps and valves, as well as pressurization problems.
- Low Water Pressure – Low water pressure one of the first signs that you are having problems with your plumbing system. There may be a clog in your pipes, or you may be having issues with your water heater.
- Dripping Faucets – When water continuously drips from your faucets, you can cause damage to your plumbing system. Additionally, it will result in a much higher water bill.
If you notice anything unusual with your system, you can count on the staff at Courtesy Plumbing to assist you. We offer bathroom plumbing repair services for your home or business, as well as a vast array of other services.
Everyone wants to have a low water bill. If you work hard and are mindful of how much water you are using, you can lower it as soon as possible. Here are a few tips to help you conserve water:
Repair Your Plumbing – Issues like leaky faucets and problematic pipes are some of the biggest reasons why your water bill is so high. It is vital that you take care of these problems as soon as possible. Additionally, it would help if you considered investing in energy-efficient toilets and water heaters.
Be Mindful in the Bathroom – There are many things you can do in the bathroom to conserve water, such as taking short showers instead of baths, filling the sink to shave, installing low-flow shower heads, and turning off the sink when you brush your teeth.
Take Care of Business in the Kitchen – Many people tend to waste a lot of water in the kitchen. To keep your water bill down, you should only run the dishwasher when it is full. You can also consider composting instead of putting your food down a garbage disposal.
Take care of kitchen and bathroom plumbing in your home when you work with the team at Courtesy Plumbing. Additionally, our team can provide you with commercial plumbing services.
Investing in a new water heater for your home is an important decision. Take a look at some of the options that are available to you:
Traditional Storage Water Heater – These water heaters are the ones you will find in most homes. They store hot water in tanks that hold as much as 80 gallons. Older traditional water heaters are not efficient, as they always keep the water warm whether you are using it or not.
Tankless Water Heater – Tankless water heaters are being installed in most homes all over the country. These systems heat the water when you turn on the tap via an electrical element or gas burner. They may be a little more expensive than traditional heaters, but they will help you save money on your energy bills.
Active Solar Water Heater – If you are concerned about the environment, you should invest in an active solar water heater. These systems capture solar radiation to heat your water and are equipped with a backup system for those times when there is not enough hot water available.
Invest in your home when you get a new water heater from the Naperville plumbers at Courtesy Plumbing. Our business works with a variety of brand name selections.
Do you have small plumbing problems in your home? It is not always necessary to call a plumber. Take a look at these three tasks all homeowners should be able to perform:
Unclogging Toilets – You should not have to call a plumber every time you have a toilet clog. Every homeowner should have a simple plunger to help them with the problem. If you are feeling particularly ambitious, you can purchase an auger to help you with the issue.
Dripping Faucets – When you are dealing with dripping faucets, you should do what you can to take care of the issue before it becomes a more significant problem. If you have a compression faucet, you can buy a rubber washer to seal the leak. On the other hand, a new O-ring will take care of a leak on a washer-less faucet.
Running Toilet – Most running toilet issues are caused by a problem with your floater switch or a faulty stop valve. If jiggling the handle does not work, then you can try replacing the entire assembly to take care of the problem. Please note that the toilet water in the tank is clean, so do not be afraid to get your hands wet.
When you need help with more extensive problems, such as sewer rodding, you can rely on the team at Courtesy Plumbing. Our business is proud to offer services throughout Naperville and the surrounding areas.